Sales Coordinator Corporate Sales - India
What will I be doing?
The Sales Coordinator role is administrative support for the Shared Segment Sales Office - India team - this may be either for an individual SSSO where the coordinator will support the Assistant Directors of Corporate Sales and/or the Director of Corporate Sales OR support the administrative functions for an SSSO Hub supporting the SSSO Directors of Corporate Sales & team. The coordinator will be responsible to provide administrative tasks that may also include assisting in organizing events, maintain data and reports, office management, maintenance of SSSO information in the various portals and liaising with clients both internal and external (if required). The Coordinator may also be assigned to a specific division within the SSSO and as such will then be responsible for other specific tasks that might be required.
* Coordinate with relevant stakeholders in advance of any events, exhibitions, roadshows etc.
* Plan meetings with preferred suppliers and contact in advance of upcoming events.
* Plan schedule of communication to hotels who might be interested in participating the various events with all the relevant information.
* Support the sales team with planning and coordination of the various sales calls, FAM trips and exhibitions.
* Plan ordering of office supplies and giveaways etc.
* Provide Admin support for the sales team and assist in their daily activities where necessary.
* Organize collection of monthly sales reports for the team (where relevant).
* Ensure updated entry of activities and travel plans.
* Organize participation information for events and sales calls- with all the relevant data. Ensure that the information includes payment details, participants details and travel/ attendance arrangements.
* Ensures relevant communication is properly executed proactively both within the team and also within the hotels.
* Maintain and update relevant reports, special promotions, contracts, agreements and client databases for use by the sales team.
* Maintain proper records retention (including contracts) as per the Reports Retention Policy.
* Coordinate client communication.
* Organize advance briefing during sales calls and FAM Trips to the hotels.
* Coordinate any required administrative work in terms of reporting of figures, account forecasts and drawing up account development plans within a given time frame.
* Managing hotel information centrally for the office and/or Hub.
* Help in preparation of monthly expenses and travel authorizations.
* Assist in meeting arrangements for SSSO meetings where necessary.
* Coordinate collection of information for the various trackers (where relevant).
* Recording and preparation of accurate minutes of meetings (where required).
* Assist in handling corporate (or Other) RFPs, Preferred Agreements and act as a liaison between the sales teams, hotels and customers.
* Is responsible for data and information on the Lobby pages as well as the common drive.
* Directs stand managers and support staff during various events. .
* Directs contractors and suppliers to ensure smooth running of the offices.
* Maintain all relevant personnel documentation and files including attendance and vacation schedules.
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
A Sales Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent communication skills: presentations, written and verbal.
- Ability to direct collaboration among the team and external resources.
- Demonstrates the highest standards of ethical behavior and absolute discretion with sensitive information.
- Ability to take initiative to identify, priorities and implement actions required to achieve functional goals.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and work effectively under time and resource constrains.
- Maintain a team focus by showing cooperation and support to colleagues in pursuit of department goals.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret data.
- Open minder, flexible, creative and uses initiative to resolve issues.
- To be motivated, committed and enthusiastic, seizing opportunities to learn new skills and knowledge.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in dealings with customers and internal stakeholders whether face to face, on the phone or via other channels.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!