A career with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group opens up a wealth of exciting opportunities for you, both now and for your future development. Our vision is to be widely recognised as the best luxury hotel group in the world. The Group is renowned for creating a culture that provides a motivating and rewarding environment in which to thrive.
Due to the Group's rapid expansion, we are currently searching for a Sales Coordinator at Regional Sales Office in our Hong Kong Corporate Office.
- Maintaining Delphi database and corporate setup values in Global.FDC and Delphi.FDC
- Managing users within the Delphi Global.FDC, Delphi.FDC and MeetingBroker
- Creating, running, analyzing new and existing reports and dashboards
- Performing data extractions from Global.FDC for Corporate EDMs
- Conducting Delphi audit for Delphi Global.FDC, Delphi.FDC as well as Windows Delphi for properties
- Producing Delphi-related reports and other ad hoc reports
- Updating the Delphi Standards and Procedures in the Best Delphi Practices as system upgrades are installed
- Managing all Delphi duties as outlined in the Delphi Specialist Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be the sales system administrator for the Group.
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management or Business Administration
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years Sales & Marketing experience in Hotel Industry preferred, however not a must
- Excellent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and working knowledge of Mandarin
- Fully computer literate, knowledge on Delphi / Sales Force is an advantage
- Independent, self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Excellent team player and customer-oriented
We offer 5 days work, an attractive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities within the Group. Please apply online at www.mandarinoriental.com.(ref. 50138)