At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- Responsible for providing administrative, technical and prospecting support to the sales department.
- Assists the DOS with daily activities in the Sales & Marketing Department.
- Support the creation of all sales documents including proposals, contracts, direct mails, and form letters.
- Qualify incoming sales leads and distribute to appropriate sales manager.
- Facilitation of weekly and monthly sales reporting.
- Key support for the marketing of the property.
- Create and send email blasts as requested and/or work with the media partner.
- Manage website activity including edits, creative structure and updates via a content Management System.
- Maintain and monitor property’s social media presence.
- Conduct client prospecting, site tours and client interaction on an as needed basis.
- Play a major role in the creation of the annual marketing plan.
- Above average proficiency working with computers: Microsoft Office. Experience working with Microsoft SQL Report Writer preferred, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook a must.
- Data analysis knowledge a plus.
- Good organizational skills and very detail oriented
- Graphic arts / Microsoft Photoshop / Publisher (Marketing) a plus
- Must be able to work independently.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Outgoing and self-motivating individual with pleasant personality.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.