At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Organize and maintain complete up to date client files, including client contact for missing information
- Generate written reports, correspondence, contracts and event orders as needed
- Work on special projects as requested by the Director of Sales
- Handle social inquiries (weddings and bar/bat mitzvahs)
- Plan weddings and bar/bat mitzvahs
- Plan meetings and retreats as time allows
- 2 years of experience in the hospitality industry
- 1 year of Catering Sales experience
- Computer literacy with above average proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Delphi MPE experience a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, must be detail oriented and accurate.
- Excellent organizational and follow through skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.