Careers and Job Opportunities for Crestline Hotels and Resorts LLC
Crestline -- successfully inspiring hospitality careers. As one of the largest and most well-respected hospitality management companies in the U.S., Crestline attributes its success to its more than 4,000 associates who exemplify our culture of service, forward-looking vision, and the ability to work together in a diverse environment. Since 2000, Crestline has been a preferred hospitality management company for many of the most notable brands including Marriott, Hilton, InterContinental, Hyatt and Starwood, as well as independent, private label hotels and conference centers. Operating in 28 states and the District of Columbia, Crestline's mission is to "exceed guest expectations, provide an engaging and supportive work environment, and deliver financial success and opportunities for our employees, our company and our owners and investors."
Crestline's associates enjoy liberal benefits, exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement, as well as educational opportunities. Crestline is consistently ranked as a top 10 management company - not only for its growth, but for its high operating standards that include optimal results in all areas of the hotel business - from RevPAR performance, to gross operating profit, to quality, to associate opinion surveys, and employee retention.
Whether you are looking to enhance your skills or rise to executive management, Crestline is a hospitality leader that values your work ethic and rewards your contributions. We invite you to consider a career with Crestline.
The Sales/Catering Coordinator is responsible for clerical, administrative, and other duties to assist in the smooth operation of the Sales and Catering department. We are seeking an administrative assistant who is able to multi-task, proficient in all Windows based software such as word, excel, PowerPoint, some publisher and ability to work with web based programs as needed. S/he will also work with in house systems such as Delphi to produce timely in house Banquet Event Orders (BEO), assist with direct billing inquiries with contracts, and ensure professional telephone coverage during business hours. Prior front office/reservations in hotel setting preferred.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Responsibilities:
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Maintain confidential information obtained from Sales manager/DOS/ADOS
- Employees must, at all times, be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers, and fellow employees.
- Answer telephone, direct calls, take and relay messages and return calls.
- Attend meetings and take minutes as directed.
- Input data into database.
- Provide administrative support as assigned.
- Manage existing files and create new ones as needed.
- Maintain adequate supplies for copy, fax and postage machines and coordinate repair services.
- Familiarize new managers with office procedures and policies.
- Handle VIP room reservations as requested.
- Coordinate all hotel travel arrangements for sales trips and annual meetings.
- Handle all outgoing mail for department.
- Complete all month end data for reports in coordination with DOS/ADOS needs.
- Enter all data corresponding to sales contracts, proposals, BEO’s or daily event sheets as necessary.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with company standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and nametag when working.
- Comply at all times with company standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
Education & Experience:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school): or Work Equivalent
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience in a hotel or related industry preferred