Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Ybor is currently searching for a highly motivated individual with experience in Sales & Marketing (preferably within limited service or extended stay environment.) The personable professional we seek will conduct outside sales calls, obtain key business accounts, conduct site tours and telemarket.
This individual will be responsible for promotional material, some administrative duties, constant communication with Director of Sales and General Manager to include, weekly revenue meetings, action plans and sales activity logs.
- Previous sales experience in the hotel industry preferred.
- Extended Stay or limited service brand experience preferred.
- Highly motivated individual with strong initiative and desire for achievement.
- Excellent computer skills required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be an effective salesperson able to drive revenue by executing a proactive Sales process.
Working for Island Hospitality
We pride ourselves on instilling an entrepreneurial spirit in all our team members. Our geographically dispersed portfolio of properties provides us with an outstanding network and knowledge of the talent pool in our market segments. We believe in empowering team members through ongoing training, motivation, and support. When you join our team, you become an integral part of a national hotel management company that is committed to diversity and excellence.
At Island Hospitality, we emphasize training and constantly strive to foster a learning environment that provides clear career paths for all team members regardless of entry level into the Island organization. We provide training programs to new team members and ensure that our current team member training is an on-going and continuous process.
Equal Opportunity Employer