Sales Channel Manager
Great Wolf Lodge Southern California
Location: US - CA - Garden Grove
Job Summary: Process, analyze data and communicate key learnings and insights to Sales, Finance, & Revenue management teams. Support and enable Sales & Revenue Management to make effective, data driven price and inventory decisions.
- Management responsibilities:
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Understand theories, brand standards, and the revenue plan. Be able to communicate channel management strategy effectively to fellow Pack Members at the Customer Contact Center and the properties.
- Analyze promotional offers and package sales trends for third party market segments including but not limited to FIT, Wholesale Market, and OTA, understanding and communicating the interaction between third party segments and direct segments. Assist with development of recommendations for third party Promotions under the guidance of Revenue Management.
- Manage and Maintain inventory Control for all sites including but not limited to Third Party Websites, FIT Extranets and Synxis in conjunction with Revenue Management
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
- Obtain and maintain Wholesale Market channels
- Relationships built with military base
- Ensure that all channel management related systems are maintained including Opera/Synxis/ GDS etc.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements / Maintain Distribution Chanel Rate Integrity
- Website responsibilities:
- Review content for brand adherence and correct technical flow.
- Analyze website visits, conversion, page views, page flow, and other pertinent measures.
- Ensure 3rd party sites have proper information on SoCal property & we are getting proper placement.
- Maintain Distribution Channel Rate Integrity.
Familiar with housekeeping including sanitation, laundry operations, and guest service.
Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
Lift up to 30 lbs, pushing and pulling up to 100 lbs, bending, stretching.
Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
Exposure to chemicals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.