Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Sales Catering manager will actively prospect and qualify new business. He/She will also produce and/or review all sales contracts, rate agreements, and/or banquet/catering event orders while they monitor and handle inquiry calls and provide client proposals in accordance with established departmental policies and procedures. You will arrange and conduct special events, site inspections, and off-site presentations for potential clients and produce monthly sales-related reports and sales forecasts for assigned area of responsibility.
- This position prospects, solicits and builds solid corporate and association client base. Solicitation is made through personal sales calls as well as telephone sales, and excellent listening skills.
- This position will conduct several site inspections. Once groups are booked, this individual will be responsible for detailing and servicing.
- This is a sales position, which manages all aspects of the written sales agreement and monitors contractual agreements pertaining to meeting space, food and beverage and special concession.
- Provides direction, coordination and supervision of meeting and/or catering logistics to affected departments.
- Manages customer relationships in a proactive manner to ensure success
- Ensures proper payment is received within accounting guidelines
- Analyzes customer service and product needs and will apply appropriate resolution to any customer concerns
- Responsible for maximizing food and beverage revenues from confirmed groups by solicitation of affiliate business and up-selling
- Facilitate and manage data flow between the Sales Department, Catering, Revenue Dept and the Front Office.
- Supports daily and weekly selling strategy in accordance with yield recommendations and promotes maximizing of revenue and occupancy on a daily basis
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
- Ensures all daily, monthly and quarterly reporting is completed on a timely basis
- Exhibits a positive and involved team attitude to all departments and promotes positive customer relations
- Adheres to Brand standards ensuring professional service through personal and positive relations in guest service.
- Manages and prioritizes multiple tasks to meet appropriate time lines/ ability to keep up with the work flow
- Must adhere to meeting sales goals and activity quotas on a monthly basis.