Sales and Marketing Representative, Senior Living Advisor
Allegro Winter Park
Location: US - FL - Orlando
Allegro Management Company is a well-respected leader and expert in the senior living industry with a long-standing reputation of efficiently managing senior communities. Allegro Management Company operates communities throughout Florida and Kentucky, with a home office in St. Louis, MO.
Allegro is coming to Winter Park in 2017! We will honor this city's tradition of sophistication with a new lake front community offering independent living, assisted living and memory care. Currently, we are under construction and seeking a high-energy Senior Living Advisor that will make an impactful contribution to the team!
The Senior Living Advisor is responsible for building and maintaining high occupancy levels at the Community.
Areas of Responsibility
- Greet prospects, residents, vendors and visitors professionally and enthusiastically.
- Present the Community to prospects using relationship-based selling techniques.
- Properly account for hours worked by utilizing payroll software platform. Work scheduled hours, weekends and holidays so the Community has appropriate coverage.
- In conjunction with the Lead Senior Living Advisor (LSLA), assist in coordinating and providing ongoing training to Community staff in sales, customer service and first impressions. Every staff member must be sales and customer service oriented.
- Coordinate with the LSLA to make personal visits to potential referral sources in the surrounding community and target market areas.
- Assist the LSLA in planning, hosting and attending scheduled marketing events.
- Responsible for taking inquiry calls and internet inquiries from families, prospects, and other referral sources. Utilize Company form and technique to facilitate appropriate discovery as a means to set appointments. Ensure that responses to inquiries are handled individually, timely and with personalized follow-up.
- Plan new resident events (i.e. new resident social, individual housewarming parties, meet and greet gathering).
- Set appointments with prospects and prior to day of appointment, confirm with follow-up call. Follow-up on missed appointments. Send thank you or personal note to all prospects who visit the Community.
- As requested by LSLA, perform daily inspection of models and weekly inspection of market-ready apartments and follow-up with housekeeping and maintenance departments as appropriate.
- Document prospect and referral interactions in the company approved database.
- Maintain knowledge of local competition. Advise LSLA of major market changes to competitive set.
- Participate in the development, review and modification of marketing and media plans.
- Prepare and assemble all documents necessary for reservations, move-ins, transfers and move-outs according to Company policies and procedures.
- Prior to move-in, schedule appointment with future resident or responsible party to sign all move-in documents and collect first month's fee.
- Update apartment availability, hot prospect and wait list boards daily.
- In conjunction with the LSLA, keep the front desk and all departments informed of the move-in and move-out status of residents and all scheduled prospect visits.
- Attend and participate in training to develop relevant Sales & Marketing knowledge and skills.
- Contribute articles and ideas for monthly resident newsletter.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent. Related four-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in Sales, Geriatrics and/or other related background with a proven successful sales record.
- Experience in relationship-based sales of services or intangibles is a plus.
- Must possess high-energy/enthusiasm, be a self-starter, have excellent time management skills, a strong initiative, and superior verbal/public speaking skills
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, and experience working with a CRM is preferred.
- Must have a positive Criminal Background Screening.
- Must pass a physical having no signs or symptoms of a communicable disease including tuberculosis where required. Freedom from tuberculosis must be documented on an annual basis where required.
- The Community is a drug free workplace; associates are subject to adherence to the Company Drug Free Workplace policy.
- Must have a means of transportation.
- Must possess a valid driver's license for the vehicle being operated.
Allegro Senior Living offers a wide variety of competitive benefit options to meet the needs of each associate.
Allegro is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.