Sales Administrative Assistant
The Summit, a Dolce Hotel
Location: US - OH - Cincinnati
Dec 6, 2017
Wyndham Hotel Group is excited to add The Summit, a Dolce hotel, to our portfolio of amazing properties. The Summit hotel offers 239 contemporary and comfortable guest rooms focused on relaxation. With over 34,500 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including 10,700 square feet of terrace and gardens, the blank canvas at the Summit provides infinite possibilities to plan your next celebration or exceptional meeting. Opening in early 2018 in Cincinnati, Ohio.
We are searching for a Sales Administrative Assistant to join the team at The Summit. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Director of Sales and Marketing as well as the Sales Managers.
will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the hotel's social media and administering creative posts, flyers and power point presentations representing the hotel and brand.
- Filing, typing, faxing, copying, preparing reports, and
compiling sales kits.
- Assist DOSM and Sales Managers with the preparation of
contracts, proposals and addendums, and track their status.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports.
- Maintain the filing system for the Sales department.
- Perform mailing and express mail functions for the
- Provide telephone support for the Sales department.
- Maintains and manages inventory of office supplies and
promotional materials for Sales Department.
- Assist Sales Managers with blocking group meeting
specifications in the computerized database.
- Assist with and completes special projects and
assignments as designated by the Director of Sales and Marketing or Sales
Education and Experience:
- Minimum formal education of a high
school diploma is required.
- Two years of job-related experience
preferably within the hospitality industry.
- Adept at managing fast paced environment and putting people at ease.
- Demonstrated professional and pleasant phone manner.
- Comfortable interfacing with a diverse group of individuals.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, identify problems, and seek solutions as well as follow up and follow through with a variety of tasks.
- Basic knowledge of/experience with sales marketing departments helpful.
- Excellent communications skill (oral & written) in English.
- Computer literate. Prefer strong Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Prefer experience with Delphi.
- Warm, personable and energetic demeanor.
- Honest, trustworthy, discreet and careful with confidential information.
- Highly proactive and willing to take initiative.
- Ability to follow up and follow through with a variety of tasks.
- Handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.