Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Luckie Marietta District , this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Georgia Dome.
Omni CNN’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.Job Description
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, Four Diamond Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Centennial Park District, the hotel has views of the spectacular downtown skyline and Centennial Olympic Park. This 1,000 room convention hotel with 120,000 square feet of function and event space is host to major conventions and meetings along with providing options for the business and leisure traveler.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is known for its exemplary company culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Our Associates will tell you: We are large enough to provide diverse career opportunities in a variety of venues, yet small enough to know you by name. Our belief in “The Power of One®” reinforces the continued evolution of the brand. Omni Hotels & Resorts’ unique ownership structure and dynamic leadership team provides stability that sets
This position is a great opportunity to work for a very exciting industry that will give you the ability to learn and have the chance to develop a career in within the hotel and travel industry.Responsibilities
- Support the Sales Team in achieving the hotel’s revenue goals, growing existing client relationships and acquiring new relationships
- Prepare site inspections, reserve guest rooms, schedule client entertainment/meals, booking internal meetings, monitoring and ordering VIP gifts and amenities
- Assists and supports all functions of the Sales Office including creating contracts, proposals, and the turnover process for bookings
- Maintains appointment calendar, coordinate travel needs
- Update and maintain data entry in sales database and RFP submissions
- Take ownership of administrative duties, including, but not limited to, responding to general inquiries, managing follow up communication with guests & customers , along with ordering supplies and processing expense reports
- Answer telephones and direct callers to appropriate person or voicemail. Maintain computer system records and utilize various software programs to perform daily tasks
- High school diploma and higher level education preferred
- 1 year experience in a service industry
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office and strong Excel skills), proficiency in CRM and PMS helpful
- Demonstrate proven sales and customer service skills
- Must be able to function as part of a team
- Capable of setting priorities when multiple demands are present
- Proven accuracy and attention to detail
- Willing to take responsibility and accountability
- Maintain professional and positive demeanor
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.