Stanford's Corporate Culture
Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
The Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront is seeking a Sales & Catering Administrative Assistant to join their Sales team! This is a full-time position.
The Sales & Catering Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales and Catering team. Responsible for providing excellent guest service to all Hotel Guests and potential guests. Responsible for routing BEO’s. Must service the needs of Sales groups through close association with the Sales and Catering Department.
- Screens, evaluates and routes incoming phone calls
- Answers the phones of the sales/catering staff in their absence using Signature training
- Knowledge of each sales manager’s segments and responsibilities in order to direct client inquiries appropriately, takes accurate messages in their absence
- Sends menus, hotel information, thank you letters, evaluation letters and all other correspondence to clients
- Prepares VIP and other amenity requests
- Routes new contracts, billing information to accounting/DOSM once contracts are received from catering managers
- Prints and routes the daily event’s report on a daily basis
- Reviews BEO’s, BEO batch and file in the BEO binder for the following week on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Creates files for new contracts
- Assists in creation of promotional flyers
- Creates reader board, banquet door signs, and directional signs
- Routes all pop ups and revised BEO’s on a daily basis
- Emails, faxes and mails copies on invoices to clients within 72 hours of the conclusion of each event
- Assists with social media for the hotel
- Responsible for maintaining adequate stock of sales collateral and wedding sales kits
- Assists sales and catering managers with preparation for sales trips, trade shows and client appreciation events
- Notifies sales and catering managers/DOSM of any pertinent information related to shift activities
- Additional tasks as requested by the DOSM or Sales Managers
- At least 1 year administrative experience preferred
- Previous hotel experience preferred
- Must have at least 1 year customer service experience
- Experience with Delphi software preferred
- Must be able to type 40+ WPM
- Must have knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel in Windows
Will be required to work mostly day shifts with typical hours of 8:30am-5pm, Monday – Friday with some nights and weekends depending on banquet and local events and hotel functions.
Bachelors or better.
1 year: Administrative experience
Delphi software experience
Licenses & Certifications