Safety and Security Manager - Hilton London Metropole
What will I be doing?
As a Safety and Security, you are responsible for managing all aspects of security, safety and risk management processes for assigned hotels to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. An Area Safety Manager will also be required to assist in investigations and liaise with local enforcement officials. A Security and Safety Manager will also be required to carry out full investigations and audit the hotel to ensure health and safety compliance. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Manage the internal and external guest accident/incident records by applying standard legal practices where necessary
* Guide the investigative process relative to criminal activities at the Property Level
* Manage health and safety, food safety, fire safety, security, trading standards, public health, housing, and disability within allocated hotels
* Assist in investigations at hotel level and provide advice for the protection of the company's owned and managed assets
* Liaise with local enforcement officials on statutory routine inspections and accident investigation
* Analyze statistical accident data to allocate resources for high risk areas at hotels
* Provide support to operations, statutory specialist training, supplier approval and crisis management
* Manage overall safety, fire safety, security
* Implement safety risk management practices in line with the company's safety policy
* Actively reduce guest complaints relating to safety and fire safety
* Audit the hotel to confirm Health and Safety/Food Hygiene compliance
* Train Safety issues to managers, supervisors and colleagues
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Previous experience at Senior H&S /Security Manager levelFlexible attitude and comfortable managing change Previous experience of driving H&S and /Security to achieve business targetsProject Management experience - specifically projects that involve multiple stakeholders outside of own direct area of responsibility Experience of communicating technical information to non technical personnel and demonstrates good coaching, influencing and presentation skills, with the ability to motivate others to deliver results.Experience of working within a busy, demanding customer focused environment Proven track record of managing external relationships with enforcement agencies e.g. HSE, EHO, Fire and EA etc. NEBOSH Certificate or equivalentProven ability to manage own team
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!