A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Principle Responsibilities & Position Purpose:
To serve guests in a warm, professional and accommodating manner, meeting and exceeding our guests' service standards and expectations, while adhering to the direction from management, to maintain a positive work environment ensuring 100% guest satisfaction.
- Provide exemplary customer service and cross marketing skills including proper service of all food and beverage offerings. Run food efficiently from kitchen to restaurant, and describe with enthusiasm all food offerings, while delivering them to our guests.
- Extensive knowledge of food, including sauces, and cooking times and methods. With this knowledge, efficiently run the line in the kitchen, communicating needs based on tickets rung into the system, to the kitchen staff.
- Complete all assigned cleaning duties, keep all storage areas stocked, cleaned, organized and rotated. Maintain organization and cleanliness of the Mustangs & Burros Bar, bar- stations during and after the shift.
- Attend all departmental meetings and service training seminars as requested or assigned.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Must have extensive knowledge of Food and Beverage etiquette, guest relations and service standards.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language fluently to interact with guests. Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze guest needs and resolve any and all guests challenges.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
- Interpersonal skills to provide overall guest satisfaction.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES-Must obtain Food Handler's Card and Tips Serve Safe Certifications within 30 days of hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.