A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Are you an individual who enjoys working at a continuous steady pace in a service environment? Do you enjoy working in a team oriented culture where providing outstanding and consistent quality service to others is appreciated? Are you attentive to details and have excellent follow through?
If the answer is "Yes" - then the Meritage Resort and Spa is looking for you!
- Ensure coverage in all revenue centers and during peak business periods.
- Exhibit working knowledge of food cost, best practices (line checks), and purchasing, i.e. produce, seafood, etc.
- Ensure food items are prepared according to our standards of quality, consistency and timelines.
- Maintain sanitation procedures and organization of work area.
- Meet all health department standards for safe food handling.
- Operate equipment safely determined by position and OSHA regulations.
- Purchase various food products as par levels dictate.
- Maintain food storage, receiving, rotating & stocking as par levels dictate.
- Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
- Advanced understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills
- At least 5 years of culinary experience in large banquets, three meal restaurant, fine dining, casual dining; hotel environment preferred.
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
- English language and professional communications skills are required.
- Must have current CA food handler card
Pacific Hospitality Group is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.