At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Two years experience in front desk or reservations.
- 6 months supervisory experience
- Computer proficiency.
- Advanced knowledge of Front Office computer systems including the ability to solve basic system related problems.
- Ensure exceptional guest service is delivered at the front desk.
- Complete morning and evening Front Office reports.
- Resolve guest and associate problems expediently and in a professional manner.
- Direct the efforts of the Front Office Employees, delegating work in a fair and equitable manner.
- Assist in the training and motivating of Front Office Employees.
- Attend required meetings as a representative of the Front Office.
- Solve basic computer problems.
- Perform additional duties as requested by the Front Office Manager.
- Focuses on achieving optimum revenue for hotel and involved in sell out/oversell strategies.
- Is able to handle all accounting and billing inquiries or disputes related to front office. Conducts pre-shift meetings on daily basis.
- Ensures confidentiality of sensitive guest information.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule.