At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- Responsible for ensuring that all housekeeping cleaning standards are being maintained by having a thorough understanding of all standards.
- Responsible for inspecting hotel guest rooms.
- Identify trends or issues in which employees may need additional training to meet the housekeeping standards.
- Assist in the implementation and maintaining of the “Quality Assurance Program” cleanliness program.
- Identify areas in which new or updated cleaning standards may be needed to ensure the highest quality of cleanliness and assist in training the housekeeping team on these standards..
- Ensure constant communication with the Housekeeping leaders to identify areas for improvement.
- Attend all scheduled meetings.
- Maintain written and/or verbal reports to housekeeping managers.
- Ensure standards of cleanliness are met in all areas of responsibility following proper LEED Green Cleaning Standards.