Rooms Division Manager
Loews Annapolis Hotel is a full service 215 room property located in the downtown of Annapolis, Maryland. Just blocks away from the historic waterfront and in the heart of the sights and sounds of the State Capital.
For more information about Loews Annapolis Hotel, please visit www.loewshotels.com/annapolis
The Rooms Division Manager is primarily responsible for the overall management of the Housekeeping department to ensure that the overall cleanliness of the property meets expected standards and that the staff focus is on providing a quality product. Also provides oversight of the Front Office operations to ensure the efficient and guest focused delivery of services from Front Desk, and PBX as well as acting as liaison between the hotel and contracted services.
Additional responsibilities include: staffing, training and scheduling of employees; planning, organizing, directing/coordinating all departmental activities.
The position is full time and reports to the Director of Operations. Loews Annapolis Hotel offers the following benefits:
- Low cost health benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Paid pet bereavement
- Free parking and free meals
- Free life insurance
- Low cost dry cleaning
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- Free employee assistance program and wellness
- Low cost membership to 24 Hour Fitness in Annapolis
- Additional benefits to meet the unique needs of our team members.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to diverse workforce.
Drug free employer
Required Skills and Experience
- Five years of progressive management experience in mid-size, up-scale hotel environment with emphasis on Housekeeping management
- Specific knowledge and experience in Reservations, Front Office operations, Guest Service/Concierge functions, Valet Parking, and Housekeeping
- Specific knowledge and experience with computer systems to include Reservations, Property Management Systems and advanced PC skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective operating and control processes designed to attain maximum operating efficiency while ensuring adherence to established guest service criteria
- Excellent management, leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
Preferred skills and experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Hospitality Management or higher
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V