Rooms Controller - Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
« Study all program requirements for assigned groups and communicate any changes to appropriate hotel operating departments
« Review and update information in DELPHI, Opera and workbook systems.
« Produce and distribute Resumes and VIP information to hotel operating departments
« Ensure that all VIP arrivals are properly documented
« Ensure accurate and timely delivery of group VIP amenities
« Provide outstanding services to clients in accordance with Loews Hotels Service standards to ensure total guest satisfaction
« Regularly check on preparations and activities for all assigned group events
« Meet periodically with clients throughout the day for the duration of their stay to answer questions, coordinate necessary changes, anticipate needs, and troubleshoot problems
« Update group function information in hotel’s guest information system
« Coordinate package delivery for group clients, coordinating with the Business Center and Receiving departments
« Pre-register group rooms and ensure the keys are ready prior to arrival
« Update Group room blocks in Opera to accommodate specific request.
« Assist the front office department with daily operating task.
• Promotes and applies teamwork skills at all times
• Notifies appropriate individual promptly and fully of problems and/or unusual matters of significance
• Is polite, friendly, and helpful to guests, management and fellow employees
• Executes emergency procedures in accordance with hotel standards
• Complies with required safety regulations and procedures
• Attends appropriate hotel meetings and training sessions
• Maintains cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment and work area
• Complies with hotel standards, policies and rules
• Recycles whenever possible
• Remains current with hotel information and changes
• Complies with hotel uniform and grooming standards
« Minimum one year hotel experience
« Bachelor Degree in Hospitality or Food and Beverage Management
« General knowledge of hotel departments
« Excellent communication, organization, and guest relations skills
« Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
« Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V