As a Room Controls Agent, you will be responsible for managing room assignments and communicating room availability information with guests and other departments as needed. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, strategic, and able to think quickly under pressure, while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
This is a full-time position and requires the ability to work a flexible schedule to include both, AM & PM shifts with flexible working days.The ideal candidate will:
- Have prior OnQ knowledge and experience (required).
- Have prior experience in working as a Rooms Control Agent (preferred).
- Posses a minimum of six (6) months to one (1) year of Front Desk experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have good computer skills and brand POS experience.
- Manages and controls the overall front house guest experience to include registration, creative guest problem resolution, correct billing and cordial appreciation upon departure.
- Maintains correct procedures for hotel accounting, credit control and handling of financial transactions.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or managementBenefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan*
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions