Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport
Platinum Hospitality Management
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
PERFORMANCE WITH A CONSCIENCE
At Platinum Management Services, we continually strive to achieve superior guest relations, value a well-maintained, safe, and environmentally-conscious hotel surrounding, animated employees with passionate service ethics, leading technology, consistent capital reinvestment into our properties, conservative growth with major brand partners, and above all, strong moral principles in all of our professional exchanges.
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us.
Times change, but our dedication to perfecting the travel experience never will.
Job Profile Summary:
Provide neat, clean and stocked guest rooms according to Company and brand standards to maximize guest satisfaction and room revenue. Ensure all quality assurance (QA) requirements are adhered to. Work to achieve high customer service scores and all department goals through the maintenance and upkeep of guestrooms. Welcome and acknowledge all guests in a professional manner. Maintain professionalism at all times. Possess technical knowledge and aptitude.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties include the following - Other Duties May Be Assigned:
- Adhere to Platinum Management Services, LLC. and Brand specific standards.
- Comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and ordinances as they apply to the property, guests and associates.
- Adhere to safety and emergency procedures and policies (i.e. evacuation, first aid, etc.) to include removing all safety hazards.
- Maintain awareness of suspicious activities or persons. Report such activity immediately to management.
- Promote the property through goodwill, courtesy and a positive attitude.
- Be proficient in all housekeeping and guest service operations.
- Anticipate and address guests' service needs and assist individuals with disabilities.
- Enter guestrooms following all procedures including safety for gaining access, and ensuring vacancy before entering in accordance with Company and Brand standards.
- Ensure safe handling, usage and storage of chemicals, linen and equipment etc.
- Clean bathroom and guest area according to Company and Brand standards.
- Remove trash, dirty linen and rooms service items.
- Make beds, vacuum carpet, and mop bathroom floor, dust all furniture and fixtures.
- Replace linens and replenish bathroom and guest room amenities and promotional materials.
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order.
- Replace light bulbs, and inform maintenance of any repairs necessary.
- Have complete understanding of the proper layout of furniture and amenities of each room type. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance, correct deficiencies.
- Maintain assigned equipment. Empty vacuum bags. Report any problems with your equipment to your supervisor and or maintenance immediately.
- Ensure laundry chute is secured at all times.
- Turn in, and log lost and found items to housekeeping manager.
- Sign and secure room keys according to Company standards.
- Restock housekeeping carts.
- Assist in regular inventory count and processes.
- Keep company business including but not limited to, financials, personnel, guest and customer data strictly confidential.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Able to communicate effectively with other employees and guests.
- Proficient in English. Bi-lingual a plus.
- Adaptable and willing to assist other departments in time of need.
- Professional appearance and grooming must be adhered to at all Uniforms must be worn according to Company and Brand standards.
- Ability to attend and complete required Company and Brand training.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; nights, weekends, holidays, flex-shifts.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand and walk for an extended period of time. Move up and down stairs, elevators and or service ramps.
- Work a flexible schedule.
- Be organized and work well in a fast paced team environment.
- Have an outgoing personality.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred.
- High School Diploma preferred.