Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
What you will be doing
- The Room Service Server takes food orders, prepares room service trays, delivers trays and obtains payment and pick-up trays in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards and federal, state, and local regulations.
- Process guest checks in compliance with cash handling, credit card and room charge policies and procedures.
- Delivers VIP amenities and other assigned duties.
- Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damages, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
- Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates
- On time and at work when scheduled and in proper uniform
- Ability to lift and carry food service trays, tables, and other equipment weighing 20+ pounds
- Fayette County Food Handler Card or ServSafe AND STAR or TIPS upon hire
- Criminal/Credit Background Check
Hyatt Hotels promote a Drug Free Workplace