Envision your career
with one of the world's largest hospitality companies. With over 7,000
hotels, 145 Vacation Ownership Resorts, 200,000 rental units and more than
25,000 associates across six continents you'll discover the rewards of working
in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Rewards that include
a career path with diverse opportunities, learning and mentorship.
Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN) has been an industry leader in hospitality with
almost $4 billion in revenues. Wyndham continues to expand and grow
through industry leading efforts like Women on Their Way and Wyndham
Green. While you may know our brands RCI, WorldMark by Wyndham, Ramada,
Days Inn and Travelodge; there are many more aspects and companies to this
leader in hospitality.
of FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies, Wyndham Worldwide is one family,
one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each
other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive
to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience.
It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment,
visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies,
DiversityInc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the
World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come and join our Wyndham
Family and discover the rewards for your career.
newly multi-million dollar renovated Wyndham Orlando Resort
- International Drive, located at the epicenter of Orlando’s ever-popular
I-Drive boasts an enviable location in the Theme Park Capital of the
The Wyndham Orlando
Resort, International Drive has a phenomenal Room Service Server opportunity.
The Accounting Clerk will work on a part-time status.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Prepare station in anticipation of the day's business. Stock work areas with china, glassware, linen, coffee pots, napkins and ensure that stock is clean and polished.
- Check VIP list, and communicate orders to the kitchen and the next room service shift.
- Set trays and tables according to established standards.
- Deliver orders according to established standards.
- Retrieve trays on a timely basis.
- Ensure quality of food & beverage being delivered and communicate with Manager/Captain/Kitchen.
- Prepare and deliver amenities. Replenish as needed.
- Call all guests before delivery of order.
- Perform opening and closing duties according to established sidework checklist.
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials and upsell items to guests.
- Assist order taker in the answering of the telephone while maintaining the established standards.
- Communicate guest needs to proper department.
- Handle guest's complaints and communicate to management.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.