Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Set-up trays and deliver room service orders in accordance with policies and procedures, brand standards and federal, state and local regulations.
- Set-up and deliver VIP amenities.
- Process guest checks in compliance with cash handling, credit card transactions and room charge policies and procedures.
- Report all tips in compliance with Company policy and IRS regulations.
- Respond promptly to guest needs and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales.
- Retrieve room service trays in accordance with policies and procedures and brand standards, complete all assigned side work.
- If assigned, answer rooms service calls. Follow the hotel’s sell/upsell strategies, communicate daily specials, answer questions and take room service orders. Inform guests of estimated time of arrival for orders.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associate and or Any other duties / tasks as requested by management.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to maneuver between functions occurring simultaneously.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment
- High school or equivalent education required.
- One year experience as food server in full service restaurant or room service is required.
- Customer service experience preferred.
Licenses or Certificates
- Must be minimum age to serve alcohol.