Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Luckie Marietta District , this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Georgia Dome.
Omni CNN’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.Job Description
Ensure proper training, and supervision of all personnel, to deliver prompt, courteous service in a manner that complies with Omni Food and Beverage standards and company policies and procedures. Be the Manager on Duty in absence of a Food & Beverage Manager.Responsibilities
- Responsible to answer the phone within three rings.
- Assist in weekly payroll and scheduling responsibilities.
- Perform daily and monthly inventories.
- Audit associates on Moments of Service Standards on a regular basis.
- Ensuring proper tray set up procedures.
- Monitor guest room floors to ensure a successful day to day operation.
- Participate in menu planning and room service specials.
- Participate in Room Service sales promotion.
- Monitor and respond appropriately to feedback from guests.
- Be creative with enhancing or upgrading amenities.
- Create amenities for sales promotion.
- Perform all necessary cashier duties when needed.
- Examine food and beverage preparation.
- Participate in interviewing and training of new associates.
- Must follow prepared scenario to encourage upselling.
- Give the approximate time of delivery for the order.
- Prepare payment of checks.
- Knowledge of food menu and wine list.
- Know and adhere to all liability laws.
- Printing of reports at the end of the shift and banking out.
- Must have knowledge on minibar system, maintaining, and stocking and ordering product.
- Must have previous Food & Beverage experience, preferably in hospitality.
- High School or GED preferred.
- Must have the ability to multi task.
- Must be able to lead, develop, and train others.
- Must have strong Communication Skills.
- Strong problem solving skills preferred.
- TIPS certification required.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.