Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Luckie Marietta District , this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Georgia Dome.
Omni CNN’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.Job Description
Ensure proper training and supervision of all In Room Dining personnel to deliver prompt, courteous service in a manner that complies with Omni Food and Beverage standards and company policies and procedures.Responsibilities
- Monitor all tray and table set ups, being sure all products are well presented to the guest. Linen, china and silver must be spotless. Food must be properly garnished and fresh looking. Warm food must be kept warm, cold beverages must be served adequately chilled.
- All deliveries must be made by time quoted to guest and must be delivered by properly uniformed, well groomed In Room Dining Servers and Servers.
- Tray and table retrievals must be made either within a reasonable amount of time after delivery or upon guest request.
- Check to be sure that all Servers and Servers are doing assigned prep work at beginning of shift, as well as side work at end of shift.
- Give detailed menu information, proper phone etiquette and written scenarios to the order-takers/cashiers.
- Carefully plan weekly coverage, being careful of needless overtime and insuring proper coverage, keeping holidays, leaves of absence and vacations in mind when granting time off for any associate.
- Must be able to push, pull, and lift 50+lbs
- Previous Food and Beverage Supervisory/and or Front Desk Experience preferred.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.