William Penn Hotel
History defines elegance in this classic, downtown Pittsburgh hotel. Since opening the doors in 1916, the Omni William Penn Hotel has played a starring role in the city of Pittsburgh, hosting movie stars, politicians, heads of state, and leaders of business and industry. A recent multi-million dollar renovation has only enhanced the beauty of this luxury hotel to ensure that generations to come will enjoy the outstanding service, guest room accommodations, and award winning cuisine that have defined the Omni William Penn Hotel for decades.Job Description
To ensure all food is served according to specifications, and work in conjunction with all line cooks.Responsibilities
- Communicate with the Chef to learn daily work tasks and their coordination, and complete daily prep list.
- Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
- Be knowledgeable of all stations in the restaurant.
- Be knowledgeable of plate presentations and preparations of all menu items.
- Communicate with all line cooks daily for proper pars and production requirements when needed in specified work stations.
- Fill and maintain the prep list up to par, check daily.
- Keep back and prep area clean as you work.
- Min 2 yrs experience, preferably in fine dining steakhouse.
- Must have current Nueces County Food Handler permit.
- Able to work flexible shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Knife skills, presentation skills and culinary/sanitation knowledge.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.