Room Service Cashier
The Loews Atlanta Hotel is seeking a Room Service Cashier to join our team. Loews Atlanta Hotel offers supremely comfortable 414 guest rooms, including 44 suites, all of which are luxuriously appointed and are furnished to suit the needs of both families and business travelers. Loews Atlanta Hotel features 40,000+ square feet of versatile indoor function space. For more information about the Loews Atlanta Hotel please visit http://www.loewshotels.com/atlanta-hotel/.
The Room Service Cashier is a key member of the Food and Beverage team and will work closely with department team members to deliver amazing products and services to our guests.
More specifically, job duties include:
- Answering incoming/in-house phone lines
- Directing calls and/or taking messages if necessary
- Operates multi-line equipment
- Answers phones in a polite professional manner
- Uses computer to verify identity/room number of guest being called
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant/hotel functions and services.
- Enters orders into the point of sale system accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Handles financial transactions accurately and in accordance with established procedures
- Performs all duties associated with the set-up, delivery and service of Room Service orders in accordance with Loews Hotels standards.
- Delivers and sets up amenity presentations and provides service for functions in Hospitality Suites.
- Delivers and performs any necessary set-up of guest requested in room amenities/equipment.
- Picks up and delivers guest laundry/valet for processing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two+ years experience as Food Service/Room Service Attendant in upscale food service/hotel operation
- Thorough knowledge of quality food service techniques and standards
- Exceptional guest service attitude and abilities
- Ability to lift and carry food service trays weighting 35+ pounds
- Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V