Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
TheHilton Suites Atlanta Perimeteroperates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times, and hours worked in a week.
- The Restaurant Server is responsible for greeting, selling/order taking and serving guests in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
- Process guest checks and collect payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card transactions, room charge processing and accounting policies and procedures.
- Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management. Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
At Hilton Hotels & Resorts, it is our Mission “to be the preeminent global hospitality company – the first choice of guests, Team Members and owners alike.” For nearly a century, our company has created meaningful careers and exceptional experiences for Team Members around the globe. By joining Hilton you will gain unparalleled access to an array of rich experiences, knowledge and opportunities that will prove invaluable to your personal and professional growth.
H Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
I Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
L Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
T Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
O Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
N Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
Living the Values
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vacation and Sick/Personal Time-Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan
Apply online athttps://careers.hiretrue.com/hiltonatlperimeter