1. display good customer relation skills and take initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner.
2. Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts
3. Clean guest room, make beds, clean bathroom. Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
4. Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies and bathroom supplies in guest rooms. Replace light bulbs.
5. Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using a vacuum cleaner.
6. Dust furniture and equipment. Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
7. Wash walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
8. Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
9. Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
10. Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors
11. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications.
12. Other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
2. Ability to perform repetitive actions consistently.
3. Use hands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy.
4. Service Orientation — Actively looks for ways to help people.
5. Coordination — Adjust actions in relation to others' actions.
Job Qualifications: Describe the minimum qualifications needed to complete the job responsibilities.
Education - High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Experience - Hospitality industry or other applicable cleaning experience preferred
We conduct E-verify, Criminal Background Checks and Drug Testing on all new hires.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Embassy and Homewood Suites Hotels
Posted on: 11/14/2016
8.7500 - 8.9700 USD
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: Benefits at fulltime status
Hiring Contact: Lora Robbins
Contact Title: Area HR Director