A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Reg. Full Time Position.
Day Shift from 7:30am-4:00pm. Weekends from 8:00am-4:40am.
Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness standards in guest rooms and corridors as well as Housekeeping storage and supplies areas.
- Clean, dust, sanitize and supply (including amenities) all guest rooms (including bathrooms) assigned daily, according to procedures.
- Pick up and ensure supplies is adequately and properly stocked.
- Keep corridors clean, neat and free of litter in all assigned areas.
- Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items according to established procedures.
- Notice and report to supervisor any damage or repairs needed in assigned areas.
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times to everyone.
- Must have strong attention to detail and cleanliness.
- Prior experience in a high end and/or hospitality preferred but not necessary.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Demonstrate initiative, personal awareness, professionalism, positive attitude, and integrity.
- Must have the ability to communicate in English.
- Must be a team player.
- Shift times are subject to change at any time, based on Department's needs. Applicants must be able to provide flexible availability, and can be scheduled for various shift times as needed by the Department Manager.
Balboa Bay Resort is an equal opportunity and E-verify employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.