Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Cleans and supplies all assigned guest rooms or other guest areas according to
department procedures and standards to exceed guest satisfaction. Reports damage,
mechanical deficiencies, suspicious activities or theft.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
1. Cleans all areas of the property's guest rooms according to standards and
procedures. Assigned responsibilities typically include changing linens and
making beds, cleaning bathrooms, sweeping and dusting guest rooms, emptying
trash, maintaining cleanliness of balconies and terraces, cleaning and dusting
room furnishings as assigned.
2. Restocks guestroom amenities and literature as needed.
3. Maintains linen closet in a clean, neat and orderly manner. Assists with
restocking as assigned.
4. Responds to guest requests pertaining to room cleanliness, amenities and linen
to exceed guest satisfaction.
5. Immediately reports any noted repairs or maintenance of guestroom, public
areas, or back of the house areas.
6. Resolves guest complaints within scope of authority, otherwise refers the matter
to management. Notifies supervisor and/or Security of all unusual events,
circumstances, missing items, or alleged theft.
Other Responsibilities/Supportive Functions:
1. Retrieves, stocks, restocks and stores the housekeeping cart according to
prescribed housekeeping, safety and security procedures and regulations.
2. Returns any items found in guest rooms, hallways, or back of the house to the
Housekeeping department and logs appropriate information such as the date,
where it was found, description of the item, and the name of the person who
3. Cleans all corridors and service areas as assigned.
4. Notifies management of unsafe conditions, needed maintenance of any rooms or
equipment and any accidents.
Prior housekeeping experience in a hotel environment preferred.
DoubleTree by Hilton - Irvine Spectrum is an equal opportunity and E-Verify M/F/V/D employer.