We are looking for your positivity and creativity! We are looking for Team Members who share our Core Values:
- Be incredibly friendly & positive
- Serve & respect others
- Be smart about our business
- Enthusiastically reimagine
SUMMARY: The Room Attendant/Housekeeper is primarily responsible for guaranteeing cleanliness, supplying room amenities, and ensuring the comfort of guest room accommodations. S/He will clean and service assigned rooms or areas in a timely and organized manner according to hotel standards, service sequence, and inspection checklists to meet or exceed guest expectations.
The Room Attendant/Housekeeper shall strive to provide exceptional service to guests at all times. S/he will be responsible for exemplifying the Hotel's Culture.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain positive guest and Team Member relations at all times.
- Ensure the guests satisfaction by providing a clean, ready guest room including:
- Making beds
- Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms
- Removing trash, door hangers, and laundry bags
- Organizing promotional materials
- Clean extra rooms above daily quota upon request.
- Keep all supplies, cleaning materials, and clean linens secure, free of clutter and hazards, and in assigned storage areas where others can find them and to prevent losses or damages.
- Inspect, plan and ensure that all materials and equipment are in complete readiness for service.
- Assist in maintaining hotel inventory of rooms, supplies, linens & amenities.
- Promote sanitation, safety, security efforts, and guest services of the Hotel.
- Ensure equipment and facilities are inspected, cleaned, and in proper operational conditions at all times.
- Observe guest reactions and confer frequently with staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Follow hotel policy with lost/stolen items.
- Adhere to hotel requirements for guest/employee accidents or injuries and in emergency situations.
- Investigate new and improved cleaning methods and instruments.
- Contribute to guest services and hotel success through teamwork.
Team Member is held accountable for all duties of this job and other duties as assigned.