The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests. They will also be responsible for completing the laundry and with keeping the Public Areas neat and clean.
· Bed making and linen/towel changing.
· Vacuum carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies.
· Empty wastebaskets, clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
· Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops,
and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
· Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
· Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
· Clean kitchen areas and dishes.