Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Westin operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times, and hours worked in a week.
Full-time,4 positions available, AM shift
- The Room Attendant cleans and supplies guest rooms and related areas in safely and efficiently in compliance with Westin brand standards.
- Receive room assignments, priority room requests, keys and supplies from Housekeeping management. Review list for any special requests. Turn in keys, properly store and secure caddie/cart and unused supplies at end of shift.
- Clean and stock guest rooms with appropriate supplies. Change linens and towels, make beds, scrub bathroom, vacuum, mop, dust, wash windows, mirrors and walls, remove trash, place amenities, etc. Perform quality check on the television, telephone, heating/air conditioning, and lights.
- High school education or related experience.
- Familiarity with hospitality industry practices and previousroom attendant experiencepreferred.
- Physical work is a primary part of job. Physical requirements include extended standing and walking, climbing, bending, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to understand and provide friendly guest service.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Physical work is a primary part of job.
- Work is normally performed in an interior hotel environment with cleaning supplies, equipment and machines.
- The work involves exposure to extreme temperatures, chemicals, dirt, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises.
- The exposure to hazards or physical risks requires following basic safety precautions and use of applicable protective equipment.
- Physical requirements include extended standing and walking, climbing, bending, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- While performing job duties, the associate is required to speak, listen and write.
- The job requires close vision with or without corrective lenses.
- Westin offers renewing benefits and career opportunities
The Westin Chicago North Shore is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-free Workplace. EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabled.