Founded in 1985, First Hospitality Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized hotel management company providing management, acquisition, development and receivership services to a variety of hotels. Our portfolio includes more than 55 properties and 16 major hotel brands including Hilton, Marriott, IHG, Hyatt and Carlson. Headquartered in the Chicago area, we concentrate our business prospects in key markets in the Midwest — spanning our business in major cities across 10 states.
Our Company is dedicated to putting people first. FHG's strong and engaging culture creates a high-level experience for associates and guests alike. We look for service super stars to join our team and support our commitment to excellence.
We provide a broad based, experienced supervisory staff focused on achieving all of our goals: exceptional financial returns, well-trained and motivated associates, and superior levels of guest satisfaction.
Our outstanding track record has been achieved through an uncompromising and consistent dedication to these goals. With over half of our managed properties owned by our company and its principals, we approach our day-to-day activities with this entrepreneurial ownership perspective. The results speak for themselves.
A Beacon of Hospitality
Hotel LeVeque, the star of the Columbus skyline, blends history and contemporary design with the timeless art of hospitality for people who are looking for an indulgent escape. We are GRACIOUS, hospitable and passionate about standout service. We anticipate our guests’ needs and design spaces and signature experiences just for them. We are AUTHENTIC, Inside and out, our hotel reflects and illuminates its history and location. We embody the best of Columbus in architecture, Midwestern hospitality, food and beverage, and accommodations. We are INSPIRING, our hotel inspires travelers to explore, stay, work and relax through its design details and reputation for excellence and innovation. We are BOLD.
Hotel LeVeque is looking for full time and part time Room Attendants that want to be a part of our fun and cooperative team. Experience working as a housekeeping associate with a hotel is preferred but more importantly we are looking for a passion for creating beautiful spaces, pride in what you do, and an attention to detail.
What your job entails:
* Your main role will be to clean and style guest rooms, public areas, and employee areas of the hotel with efficiency and attention to detail.
* You will refresh and replenish guest rooms with amenities, supplies, and linen.
* You will prevent guest issues by inspecting rooms and reporting anything that needs repaired or replaced.
* You will model the highest possible example in conduct, temperament, attendance, punctuality, and standards of work.
* You will work as in integral part of the hotel team, using all performance metric tools, to meet our cleanliness, customer service, and revenue goals.
* You will take on any additional tasks.
* You have two-three years of housekeeping experience. Preferably with a hotel.
* You must be flexible with schedule and able to work different shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays.
* You must be able to spend the majority of the day walking, twisting, bending, pushing/pulling and kneeling while cleaning.
* You have a strong attention to detail.
* You are able to follow written and verbal directions.
Hotel LeVeque seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. Hotel LeVeque fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER