At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, according to OSHA regulations and hotel requirements.
- Clean assigned guest rooms by priority.
- Transport cast with cleaning supplies, amenities, and linens to assigned guest room and position securely.
- Empty trash containers and recycling bins.
- Remove soil, dirt, soap build-up and hair from bathroom mirrors, vanity, sink, toilet, shower walls, bathtub, shower curtain and floor
- Replace dirty bed linen and make up bed with clean linen.
- Clean closets and door tracks on check-out rooms, removing dust and debris. Ensure correct amount and placement of hangers, extra blanket/pillow and other amenities.
- Dust and polish all furniture, pictures, frames, mirrors, light bulbs and switches, TV and remote, as well as cable box.
- Realign furniture to floor plan.
- Remove dust, spots and smears from all doors, drapes, windows, ledges, frames, baseboards, AC unit, corners and telephones
- Inspect condition of amenities in desk, drawers and guest service directory, replace designates amounts at proper locations in room.
- Vacuum throughout entire room
- Update status of rooms cleaned on assignment sheet.
- Return and restock cart at end of shift as well as empty vacuum bag and wipe vacuum clean.
- Ensure security of any assigned guest room keys and/or guest property(s) turn over any lost and found items from guest rooms to supervisor to notify security.
- Report any damages or maintenance problems to your supervisor.
- Knowledgeable of hotel fire and emergency procedures
- Adhere to Lost and Found policy including internal key control.
- Other essential room cleaning duties as operations change in the future.
- Make up cribs and clean rollaway beds
- Stock laundry and supply closets
- Check under bed(s), chairs and sofa for debris and remove if present.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.