The ideal candidate for this role is very passionate about providing service to our customers and fellow Housekeepers. Must enjoy cleaning and have an eye for detail. You should genuinely care about people. Must be outgoing, full of enthusiasm and love to smile.
- Housekeeping experience desirable.
- Neat, pleasant personality.
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to read room numbers, dates and basic instructions.
- Keep work cart clean, orderly and properly stocked at all times.
- Help maintain clean and organized maids closet.
- Vacuum guest room entrance to maintain cleanliness of corridors.
- Inspect room linens before placing in rooms and return below standard pieces to Housekeeping.
- Proper utilization of equipment, supplies.
- Daily thorough cleaning and sanitation of guest bathrooms (Showers, vanities, mirrors, floors, walls, toilets, doors etc) following proper standards.
- Refresh bathroom amenities.
- Changing of soiled linens on beds and remaking beds following the property standards.
- Report all maintenance issues to supervisor.
- Follow towel refresh procedure in occupied rooms.
- Daily thorough cleaning of guest rooms, refresh guest room amenities daily (furnishings, doors, walls, carpet) following proper cleaning standards.
- Keep temperatures setting at required level.
- Constant awareness of safety hazards, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks, and suspicious persons) and report to Floor Supervisor or the Housekeeping Office.
- Follow all training procedures set forth in the Bloodborne Pathogens program. Strict follow through on lost and found procedures (for example anything found in rooms that are vacant must be turned into Housekeeping Office directly).
- No articles should ever be removed from occupied rooms.
- Absolute respect for guests’ property should always be exercised.
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Responsible care of equipment.
- Reports to work on time and according to posted schedule, to maintain accurate time records and follows proper standards for issuance of rooms.
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to the guests and co-workers at all times.
- Perform other related duties as requested by Floor Supervisor.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant