Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
What you will be doing
- As a Room Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming carpets and polishing furniture
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Provide standard directions to guests
- Other duties as assigned for you to be the ideal candidate, you should have the following:
- Experience working in a housekeeping role.
- Knowledge of stain removal and chemical cleaning agents, and operation of different types of equipment.
- Ability to learn and apply hazardous chemical training standards during new hire introductory period
- Ability to exerting up to 75 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
- Ability to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel
- Excellent customer service skills and be a team player
- Eagerly responding to guest needs in a friendly, efficient manner maintaining property common areas
If you're ready to come onboard and play a vital role in our organization, we want to hear from you.