Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Room Attendant cleans and supplies guest rooms and related areas in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Must have great attention to cleaning detail.Must be able to work various shifts to include weekends and holidaysRequirements
- High school education or related experience.
- Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
- Ability to understand and provide friendly guest service.
- Ability to understand and comply with proper cleaning techniques, procedures and brand standards.
- Ability to operate a vacuum, mop and properly use cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Ability to timely complete assigned rooms, organize housekeeping cart, identify and investigate issues and resolve basic matters.
- Ability to follow an appropriate course of action based on policies and procedures.
- Ability to operate a clock radio, lamp, coffee maker, phone, TV and other guest room equipment.
- Attention to details with good organizational and efficient time management skills.