Employees at Lansdowne Resort are carefully selected, not hired. Here, you will experience how to deliver quality hospitality and provide exceptional customer service that will meet and exceed all of the expectations of our loyal guests. Lansdowne Resort is the preeminent resort and golf club experience in Northern Virginia. A recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award in every year of its existence, this Virginia resort combines world-class service, urban style, understated luxury and premium amenities. Located in the heart of DC Wine Country and just 30 minutes away from the Nation's Capital, Lansdowne is managed by Destination Hotels & Resorts, one of the premier hotel management companies in the country.
We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization, while accepting full responsibility and accountability. We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance, and community. We help develop our associates and provide support for them to be professionally successful and to have future growth opportunities predicated on that success.
This is your invitation to join us and build a career. Our destination is where your journey begins.
Job OverviewThis person will be empowered to provide exceptional cleaning service in our guest rooms, corridors and public areas. This person will work closely with other team members and departments and is fully committed to ensuring that all spaces are clean and feel welcoming and encourage comfort.Essential Functions
- Enjoy being very detail oriented while working at a fast pace
- Organized and flexible to ensure completion of all cleaning duties assigned
- Knowledge of proper maintenance and use of equipment
- Monitor and maintain safety, cleanliness, sanitation and organization of guest rooms, corridors, housekeeping linen and storage closets and public areas
- Remove trash and linen, wipe down shelves/counters, vacuum carpets and area rugs, sweep and wax floor, relocate improperly stored items to proper storage areas, etc.
- Follow the required procedures for handling, cleaning, disposing of, infectious materials in accordance with the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards
- Report any damage or maintenance problems
- Handle lost and found items according to department procedures
- Take initiative and respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints
- Six months related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous hospitality experience in a Four Diamond quality organization preferred
- Must be able to communicate in the English language
- Must be available to work, varied shifts and flexible schedules