Christiania at VailAn authentic Bavarian-styled Lodge featuring 22 charming Rooms/Suites, as well as privately owned vacation residences situated in the heart of Vail Village. This premier boutique property is truly ski-in/out from Gondola One and just steps away from world renowned restaurants & shopping. Guests looking for the comforts of home will find them here in our cozy, intimate European setting that encourages outdoor exploration and indoor relaxation.
Job OverviewYou are part of the team that is empowered to provide exceptional cleaning service in our guest rooms, corridors and public areas. You will work closely with others who, like you, are fully committed to ensuring that all spaces are clean, warm, welcoming and encourage comfort.Essential Functions
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment while having an impeccable eye for detail
- Share your passion and knowledge to ensure completion of all cleaning responsibilities
- Responsible for safety, cleanliness, sanitation and organization of guest rooms, corridors, housekeeping linen and storage closets and public areas
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others preferred.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring attention to detail.