Job Description overview: Clean and stock guest rooms, following company and brand standards, to ensure high standards of cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters and floor surfaces using proper assigned cleaning supplies.
- Clean rooms according to property specific and brand standards.
- Strip and make beds, change linens (may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs).
- Dust all furniture, vaccum carpets, empty trashes
- Replenish amenities and supplies in guest room.
- Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance.
- Able to perform all housekeeping associate duties as outlined in the training program and checklists.
- Operate all equipment in correct and safe manner. Able to push/pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Able to communicate effectively with other associates, as well as guests.
- Able to follow instructions, directions and meet deadlines, including the thorough cleaning of a minimum of rooms specified by management.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Carry out all reasonable requests by leadership team and guests.
- Take proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns. Follow company standards with service recovery.
- Extend professionalism and courtesy to guests at all times.
- Greet guests in public areas of hotel.
Individuals must service and detail oriented.
Must comply with all department, hotel and corporate operating procedures.
The hotel operates 24/7 - schedules must accommodate the fluctuating business demands.
Previous hotel Room Attendant experience preferred.
*No phone calls about posting - apply in person at front desk or include resume for consideration.
Doubletree by Hilton Carson
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: No
Hiring Contact: Danielle Cadena
Contact Title: Human Resources Manager
Address: 2 Civic Plaza Drive , Carson, CA, 90745, US