Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Motif SeattleMotif Seattle is located in the heart of downtown, surrounded by the finest restaurants, shopping, entertainment venues, museums and attractions. You just can't get any closer to the high-energy vibe of Seattle. Managed by Two Roads Hospitality, we promise to deliver a distinctly different, yet genuinely Seattle hotel experience, highlighted by vibrant service and inviting spaces that are individually crafted. Our staff is engaged and here to serve our Guests. The hotel's restaurant, Frolik Kitchen + Cocktails, has become a "local favorite". Located on the fifth floor of the hotel, Frolik boasts the city's largest outdoor deck, with games such as shuffleboard and Ping Pong. It is a truly stylish and energetic experience to socialize and enjoy delicious, fresh and local cuisine, and vibrantly crafted drinks. Working in the hottest downtown Seattle hotel is the right choice for you! We are a vibrant team that values work life balance, acts with the highest ethical standards and develops lasting relationships. We foster an environment of service and respect where everyone's ideas and points of view are welcomed.
Job OverviewYou are part of the team that is empowered to provide exceptional cleaning service in our guest rooms, corridors and public areas. You will work closely with others who, like you, are fully committed to ensuring that all spaces are clean, warm, welcoming and encourage comfort.Essential Functions
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment while having an impeccable eye for detail
- Share your passion and knowledge to ensure completion of all cleaning responsibilities
- Responsible for safety, cleanliness, sanitation and organization of guest rooms, corridors, housekeeping linen and storage closets and public areas
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others preferred.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring attention to detail.