Walnut Creek Marriott
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Purpose for the Position:
To clean rooms and halls in hotel performing a combination of tasks. Which maintain hotel premises in a clean and orderly manner, thereby contributing to a pleasant, positive guest experience.
1. Sorts, counts, folds, marks, or carries linens.
2. Makes beds.
3. Replenishes supplies, such as drinking glasses and writing supplies.
4. Moves furniture, hangs drapes, and rolls carpets.
5. Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways and locker rooms and other work areas.
6. Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors, using brooms and mops and powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
7. Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
8. Dusts furniture and equipment.
9. Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
10. Washes walls, ceilings, and woodwork.
11. Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
12. Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
13. Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
14. Replenishes bathroom supplies.
15. Replaces light bulbs.
16. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
· Use hands to lift, carry or pull objects that may be heavy.
· Understand simple instructions.
· Learn simple procedures and techniques.
· Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
Physical Demands Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally (Occasionally: activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of the time), and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently (Frequently: activity or condition exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time), and/or a negligible amount of force constantly (Constantly: activity or condition exists from 2/3 or more of the time) to move objects. Requires walking or standing to a significant degree, or requires sitting most of the time but enables pushing and/or pulling of arm and leg controls, or requires working at a production rate pace entailing the constant pushing and/or pulling of materials through the weight of those materials is negligible.