The Miramonte Resort and Spa is a full-service Mediterranean-style 215 room resort situated on 11 acres of lush, flowering gardens in beautiful Indian Wells, California. Amenities include a full-service luxury spa and 18,000 square feet of meeting space, restaurant, bar, three pools and many other activities. At Miramonte Resort and Spa all our associates are STARS. Our culture provides an environment of service, teamwork, accountability, recognition and success. Our associates' contributions are recognized and rewarded, and our leadership team empowers our associates to take the lead on guest service. We hire friendly, service-oriented individuals who are committed to making Miramonte the premier destination in desert.
Job OverviewYou are part of the team that is empowered to provide exceptional cleaning service in our guest rooms, corridors and public areas. You will work closely with others who, like you, are fully committed to ensuring that all spaces are clean, warm, welcoming and encourage comfort.Essential Functions
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment while having an impeccable eye for detail
- Share your passion and knowledge to ensure completion of all cleaning responsibilities
- Responsible for safety, cleanliness, sanitation and organization of guest rooms, corridors, housekeeping linen and storage closets and public areas
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others preferred.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring attention to detail.