Education & Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
• Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
• Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
• Ability to stand during entire shift.
• Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
• Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
• Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
• Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
• Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
• Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. We require consent to pre-employment background screening & drug testing for all positions.