A career with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group opens up a wealth of exciting opportunities for you, both now and for your future development. Our vision is to be widely recognised as the best luxury hotel group in the world. The Group is renowned for creating a culture that provides a motivating and rewarding environment in which to thrive.
Scope of Position
The Room Attendant is responsible for the overall cleanliness of the assigned guestrooms, guest floor hallway and service areas.
The work schedule is flexible and is cover both morning and evening shift.
The Room Attendant will report directly to the Housekeeping Floor Supervisors.
Duties and Supporting Responsibilities
- Responsible for the cleanliness of assigned guestrooms, guest floor hallway, and guest lift landing following hotel LQE, MOQA, PILLAR standards.
- Ensure guestroom cleaning adhered to ECOLAB chemical training procedure, and use the correct tools provided by the hotel.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of guest floor hallway carpet, skirting boards, furniture and fixture.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of service areas including floor pantry, staff lift landing and staff toilet on the floor.
- Responsible for the neatness of floor pantry including tidiness of linen, guest supplies and waste management.
- Responsible for floor pantry's ice machine and dish washing machine. The machines must be sanitized on timely manner and in good working order.
- Responsible for placing and replenishing of guestroom's amenities (flowers and fruits). To ensure their freshness. Used guest amenities to be cleared off immediately from the floor pantry.
- Ensure floor pantry's computer is used with responsible and only use for hotel business. Always log off when not in use.
- Ensure floor pantry's chemical room is maintained cleaned and tidied at all time.
- Maintain all hotel equipment in good working condition.
- Ensure maid trolley is kept neat and adequately supplied at all time.