Retreat to Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre, a distinctive meeting and conference hotel experience that is sure to nourish the mind, body and spirit. As Southwestern Ontario’s only IACC approved conference hotel, this historic London hotel is situated on 30 acres provides ample conference space and the best destination for meetings. The London, Ontario Centre offers a variety of leisure, wedding and meetings packages to suit your personal style.
The Dolce Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre (located in London, Ontario Canada) is searching for a Part-Time Room Attendant to work at our beautiful location.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Perform heavy cleaning of guest rooms including stripping floors, maintaining carpets and cleaning balconies and windows.
- Use appropriate cleaning chemicals utilizing all established safety procedures; adheres to MSDS and WHMIS standards; wears proper protective safety equipment
- Operate housekeeping cleaning equipment including carpet/floor care tools as assigned. Move furniture as necessary.
- Participate in general cleaning with tasks such as turning mattresses and removing sheers and drapes.
- Ensure that all equipment is distributed and maintained in proper operating order.
- Ensure that all linen closets are stocked.
- Ensure delivery of guest request items to guest rooms.
- Ensure that trash is collected and disposed of properly.
- Ensure that superior guest service is provided through fast, flawless, and spotless service standards.
- Assist in the Health & Safety program by ensuring that section 27 of the Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHSA) are being followed; conduct employee training and accident investigations; coordinate Health & Safety training within the department.
- May be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities as set forth above.