Carmel Valley Ranch
River Ranch Cafe Attendant
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Housekeeper, Valet, Bellperson
For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewThe Pool & Bistro Server is responsible for performing general cashier and serving duties. S/he is responsible for ensuring the standards of service in assigned outlets.Essential Functions
- Takes guests orders using POS system
- Receives proper and accurate payment from guests
- Distributes appropriate change
- Accurately reports tips and hours each shift using proper documents
- Adheres to OLCC policies and procedures
- Ensures bookkeeping policies and procedures are followed daily
- Assists chefs/cooks with food preparation
- Provides pool service to guests
- Prepares specialty drinks
- Counts money in cash drawers at the beginning of shift and end of shift to ensure the amounts are correct and there is adequate change
- Adheres to proper cash drop procedures and closing out daily procedure
- Serves guests food and beverages tableside
- Wipes down all surfaces to ensure the cleanliness of the bistro
- Informs and promotes guests of daily specials
- Checks guests’ identification to ensure minimum age requirement for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Removes dishes, glasses, silverware or other item from tables and countertops and takes them to the kitchen for proper sanitation
- Familiarizes him/herself with menu
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others. Excellent phone skills needed.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate to any guest or associate.
- Food Handler's certification required.
A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.